Sunday 26 January 2014

Bad Times

The bad times continue I'm afraid.  For a start I haven't been feeling too well myself, mainly I think just because of a build up of stress and worry.  I have had an almost permanent headache and also feel sick all the time - sure signs of tension!  Unfortunately Pete doesn't seem to take in how I feel so everything has to continue as normal - which is quite difficult to keep up.  But there is nothing else to do, just get on with it.  
I did go to the Carers' meeting on Wednesday evening and just being away from the worry made me feel better .... but then you have to come home again!  And nothing has changed!  Within an hour I had a headache again and felt ill.  The same last night when I was out with the Lovely Ladies and really enjoyed it and felt ok ... and then came home again!  This tells me that it is probably all in my head and I just need to try and relax a bit but, at the moment, there is continual worry about painkillers.  I have bought some over the counter but obviously I can't get any more than one box at a time and so, when they run out I really am stuck.  I'm hoping that it will be a different member of staff serving when I try and get some more.  Problems, problems! 
Pete has an appointment for the regular Botox on Tuesday which he is looking forward to as his arm and hand are so tight now.  
So we start another week - I hope it is better than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment