Sunday 23 June 2013

Even Worse

After a good, positive day on Wednesday, we are really paying for it now - back to normal and even further down.  You think you have hit rock bottom and it can't get worse, but it does.
Pete has again got a urine infection - this has caused much distress and he is now spending most of his time in bed just feeling totally miserable.  He gets very angry if I don't immediately understand what he wants and he is totally using me as his whipping boy. 
I have thought about getting help, but what can I get?  It isn't as if he needs anyone to do things for him.  He doesn't even need anyone to cook him a meal as he hardly eats now. If anyone was to just come in to be with him that would be useless as he can't talk and he really wouldn't like it.
So, I am hoping the antibiotics will kick in soon, but I know he will still be in some sort of pain, be it emotional or physical.


No comments:

Post a Comment