Sunday 27 January 2013

Mundane Day

A good night for sleep last night - courtesy of a sleeping tablet!! Pete went straight off to sleep and only woke a couple of times to go to the bathroom, but then went straight back to sleep. I'm not sure whether he will have one tonight as we have to be up fairly early for a hospital appointment at 9am and I don't really fancy him trying to doze off in the middle of it!! It is an appointment with the Ophthalmologist to test his range of peripheral vision - I have no idea how they are going to do it when he has no speech! It was arranged by Bev (speech therapist) after we had been talking about Pete driving again as, obviously, peripheral vision is very important but apparently it can be affected by a stroke.
Today has been a pretty mundane sort of day. Pete is definitely still out of sorts at times and has been quite restless today, up and down off the sofa like a yo-yo. This morning he steam cleaned the bedroom carpet, I only did the last little bit.
We haven't had any more words written and Pete has had problems with first letters again, but I still see last night as a good sign.
Other than that there is nothing else to talk about, so I will say goodnight and tomorrow I will tell you how they do the eye test! I am very interested to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment