Friday 30 November 2012

Quiet Day

Nothing much has happened today. We have had a very quiet day, didn't get up until late as Pete didn't sleep at all well last night. Why is it that you can't sleep in the night, then when morning is near you fall into a deep sleep?!?! Good job I don't have to go to work at the moment.
I have bought some Christmas cards and done some online shopping - so made a start at last!
We did some leg exercises and stretching and a bit of letter recognition. Pete is still trying to wiggle his toes with a bit more success today!! So he is a bit happier. We have had one anger episode but nowhere near as bad as they used to be and he soon got over it.
It has been nice to have a chilled out day without worrying about what we should be doing.
And that is it for today!! Sorry it is a bit boring - but sometimes we find boring is good!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Karman S-105 Ergonomic Ultralight Wheelchair


    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete